Saturday, October 27, 2012

Good Times in Glendale

This weekend I am spending time with my good friend Beth.  We have known each other since we were 15 and have lots of memories of growing up together!  It's funny that we both ended up in Arizona!  So today I arrived about mid-day and Beth and I immediately went out for Mexican food............can't beat "On the Border" for a great meal!




After that, Beth and I walked around a small historic neigborhood dating back to the 1920's.  Many of the houses have been converted to boutiques and craft stores.






Afterwards, we drove by the construction of the new Mormon Temple in North Phoenix.  It was interesting to see the building process.


It was a great day and I'm looking forward to going to church tomorrow with Beth and Drew!


No comments:

Post a Comment