Saturday, January 16, 2016

It really works!

I am not a big fan of household tips that I run across on Facebook, or the internet in general.  
Most are too good to be true......and don't really work.

HOWEVER, and that's a BIG however, I tried one household cleaner that I saw over and
 over, with people posting tremendous results.

So I tried it.......about a year ago.  And have been using it ever since!

Clean showers have always been a problem for me, with all the soap scum buildup.  
But mix these two ingredients together and you get a really great cleaner.


Dawn (blue) dish soap and white vinegar.  Mix them half and half in a spray
bottle and there you go!

I really don't care for the smell of vinegar, but have gotten used to it as I have 
used it over the past year.

If your shower has a really bad build up, this could take several applications, but
I find that if I use this fairly regularly, my shower is very shiny.  
And of course, this could be used in all parts of the bathroom, too.

So, give it a try!  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment