Monday, May 19, 2014

A Wonderful Mother's Day!

This was my very first Mother's Day back in 1991.  Courtney was barely four months old, and we were visiting my parents in Florida.  Boy, don't we look young there?


I've had lots of Mother's Days since then and Joe has gone out of his way to make them special for me.
However, as the children become adults, he says they are on their own - ha ha!
So Isaac and Joshua were doing lots of whispering the week before and I heard
quite a few "Don't tells" from the two of them!!

 We went to church...........



Had a special Mother's Day song...............there were more children, but we just captured this 
goofy group on the side.


Got special hand-crafted cards.................



and a REALLY BIG CARD!..........................




a very special note and gift from Rachel, who was in Tucson.........................



two very wonderful phone calls from Jonathan and Courtney, both far away........

and a very lovely yellow rose bush that got planted immediately!




I will spare you the picture of this gorgeous bush THE VERY NEXT DAY, after our two dogs had a mad
chase after the cat and lept  through over the rose bush.  Not pretty......

So thank you to all my family who made me feel loved and special!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to the best mother I know. Love, Your devoted husband of 25 years!

    ReplyDelete