Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lovely Last Day.......

Today we took it easy, enjoyed the beautiful warm weather, and took some interesting photos.  One of my favorite sights is this VERY LARGE statue of the kissing sailor.  It's actually titled "Unconditional Surrender".

 

Back in April, a driver (who apparently was texting) hit this statue and did some pretty severe damage.  It had to be sent away to be repaired, and was just returned in December! You can see how big this is compared to the car.






I love how this beautiful pink tree reflects in the water!




  



Beautiful clouds were reflected in the lake.  Now the next pictures are for Isaac and Joshua!  These boys love turtles so I was able to get these pictures just for them!




Overall, a wonderful visit! My family is more than ready to have me home and I am ready to get back in the swing of regular life.


No comments:

Post a Comment