Thursday, February 13, 2020

I Had a Birthday!

It's that time of year again - another birthday rolls around!
My men went out of their way to make my day extra special!

It started off with a WONDERFUL breakfast!

Isaac worked on the hot dogs and the hard boiled eggs.



Joshua and Isaac made me a beautiful fruit tray!  Isn't it gorgeous?!!!





Joshua unloaded and loaded the dishwasher.



Joe kept them all on-task and made sure the kitchen was all tidied up when they were done!



They blessed me with special hand made cards and lovely gifts!



These boys know how much I love "lists" and they got me magnetic pads for my
grocery and Costco lists!

Thank you, boys!





Joe got me the DVD for "Overcomer", which we all loved when we saw it in the theater.
We watched it that night again - definitely will be a family favorite!



Thank you for the wonderful birthday!  I felt very special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment