Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Fourth Annual Girls' Weekend!

June 3-5, 2017

I think Beth and I were looking forward to this year's get together more
than in the past!  We were both so ready to just get away from all of the cares
and stresses of life!
We enjoyed watching movies, talking, and just totally relaxing!


As usual, we went to the La Paloma Resort, and oh my, it was as
beautiful as ever!

This was the view that greeted us every morning as we went down 
for breakfast!




The grounds are so lovely, and we enjoyed our walks.







Beth and I have been friends since we were 15 - we met in French class!
Many of my high school and college friends have come and gone, but
Beth and I have remained close for all these years.

This is the two of us when we were in our late 20's and we thought we were
ultra-cool.  We were excited to see what excitement was in store for our lives!
That was my little dog, Thistle, between us.



So here is our selfie for this year.

 Man, between bifocals and short arms, it's getting harder to take
these pictures of ourselves!  Ha Ha!!



Here's to next year, Beth!  I'm already making a list of movies for us
to watch.  I so appreciate your friendship, your prayers, and your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment